Millenabots is an NFT Millenabots is an NFT collection of 4K resolution, 3D rendered images, created by a group of millennials from London, UK. As a team we wanted to create an art style symbolic of who we are and where we want to be. We decided the best way to show this is by paying homage to nostalgic elements of our childhood, fusing it together with cyberpunk & futuristic themes.
Millenabots is a celebration of our past, present, and an auspicious anticipation of the future. Our past meets our future and our future meets our past.
JOIN THE PROJECT
The Millenabots project has been created by a newly formed squad of friends, NFT junkies, designers & visionaries. Our ultimate goal is to create a top-tier alpha community in the Solana space, offering web3 education, NFT and Crypto alpha for passionate NFT collectors, with grand plans for their future in the Web3 space.
We’re also dedicated to helping the environment with reforestation, as well as restoring some respect for the NFT space as a whole, so as a team we’re fully committed to donating 10% of royalties from secondary sales to planting trees across the globe. Help us reach our goal of planting 100,000 trees! Together we can make a difference.
- Project Lead, MrRazno, is an entrepreneur and owner of an established pizza baking tools brand
- Lead Designer, Zi-Motion, has previously worked on projects for Formula 1, Major League Baseball, and sports teams including Real Madrid FC and Chelsea FC.
- Operations Manager, CryptoDripper, is an accomplished project manager with experience in the technology and communications sector.
- Community Manager, Dadir0, is an experienced finance planner in the charity industry. He has worked in both the public and private sectors.
- Blockchain Development Lead, Moh-Tajj is an experienced blockchain specialist and also the founder of @Metalinknetwork & @AudemeNF
Founder & Project Lead
HEAD OF MARKETING
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT LEAD
5 ultra-rare 1/1 Apex Bots will be released after the collection’s big reveal. These Apex Bots are not to be trifled with…